PatientRidge
Homeowner
I may be overthinking this, but I keep seeing very different services in Portugal sold as “renovation planning.” Some appear to include negotiation and document coordination, while others end after making an introduction.
For a Lisbon warehouse priced around €1,302,000, what scope should a buyer or owner reasonably insist on before agreeing to fees? I’m trying to compare providers on response times, transparent pricing, local knowledge, and—most importantly—who stays accountable between offer and closing when several parties are involved.
I’d find a concrete Portuguese example useful: what was included in writing, which documents and deadlines the service tracked, what remained the client’s responsibility, and what fallback existed if the main contact went silent? Also, were fees fixed, percentage-based, or charged separately for negotiation, planning, and coordination?
The demos all look polished; I’m more interested in how the service handles a live transaction with three people waiting on one deadline.
For a Lisbon warehouse priced around €1,302,000, what scope should a buyer or owner reasonably insist on before agreeing to fees? I’m trying to compare providers on response times, transparent pricing, local knowledge, and—most importantly—who stays accountable between offer and closing when several parties are involved.
I’d find a concrete Portuguese example useful: what was included in writing, which documents and deadlines the service tracked, what remained the client’s responsibility, and what fallback existed if the main contact went silent? Also, were fees fixed, percentage-based, or charged separately for negotiation, planning, and coordination?
The demos all look polished; I’m more interested in how the service handles a live transaction with three people waiting on one deadline.