wall.candid
Homeowner
Several providers say they can handle everything around a $1,100,000 New York retail purchase, but I am hesitant because their written scopes describe very different services. Some mention negotiation and closing coordination, while others seem to stop after making an introduction.
I want one comparison sheet covering each task, every fee and exclusion, expected response times, document handling and the named person responsible for follow-up. It should also distinguish purchase support from management after closing and show which work belongs to the broker, attorney or manager. What else should be written into the scope so I am not left chasing updates?
I want one comparison sheet covering each task, every fee and exclusion, expected response times, document handling and the named person responsible for follow-up. It should also distinguish purchase support from management after closing and show which work belongs to the broker, attorney or manager. What else should be written into the scope so I am not left chasing updates?