I’m comparing services for a new-build flat in Dubai priced around AED 1,780,000. Several firms use the term “property management,” but their scopes range from a simple introduction to negotiation, document coordination and ongoing management.
If financing is involved, what should reasonably be included between offer and closing, and what belongs in a separate post-handover service? I want clear fees, response times, local knowledge, a proper document trail and one named person accountable when the developer, lender or buyer is waiting on something. What would you insist on seeing in writing before appointing anyone?
If financing is involved, what should reasonably be included between offer and closing, and what belongs in a separate post-handover service? I want clear fees, response times, local knowledge, a proper document trail and one named person accountable when the developer, lender or buyer is waiting on something. What would you insist on seeing in writing before appointing anyone?