followTheEcho
Buyer
I’m comparing full buyer representation with services that effectively end at an introduction. The target is a new-build flat in Dubai at around AED 3,266,000.
What should the written scope reasonably cover: property assessment, negotiation, document coordination, deadlines and the handover between everyone involved? I also want clear response times, a complete fee explanation and a named person accountable from offer through closing. If the matter is still unresolved after 36 days, the agreement should explain what continues, what stops and whether any fee remains due.
Specific UAE examples would help. I care more about clean handoffs and a usable document trail than another dashboard.
What should the written scope reasonably cover: property assessment, negotiation, document coordination, deadlines and the handover between everyone involved? I also want clear response times, a complete fee explanation and a named person accountable from offer through closing. If the matter is still unresolved after 36 days, the agreement should explain what continues, what stops and whether any fee remains due.
Specific UAE examples would help. I care more about clean handoffs and a usable document trail than another dashboard.