countTheWall
Homeowner
“Energy assessment” seems to cover several different services. My concern is that a broad package for this roughly ₹40,500,000 Mumbai villa may still leave gaps between the inspection and the transaction work.
I need to decide whether to appoint one provider or separate the technical review from negotiation and document coordination. If support begins only after an agreement is signed, the written scope should make clear which agreement that means and what happens before it.
What deliverables, exclusions, response times and extra fees should be stated in the proposal? I would also like to know how to verify the provider’s local experience, the document trail they maintain and any local rule affecting the assessment or purchase.
I need to decide whether to appoint one provider or separate the technical review from negotiation and document coordination. If support begins only after an agreement is signed, the written scope should make clear which agreement that means and what happens before it.
What deliverables, exclusions, response times and extra fees should be stated in the proposal? I would also like to know how to verify the provider’s local experience, the document trail they maintain and any local rule affecting the assessment or purchase.