What should an Amsterdam valuation service actually include?

EarlyCrane

Real estate agent
Established
After 52 days of comparing services, I still see very different scopes sold as “valuation.” For an Amsterdam new-build flat priced around €634,800, I need to decide whether to pay for valuation alone or a package covering negotiation and document coordination.

What should reasonably be in the written scope: response times, itemised fees, local new-build knowledge, comparable evidence, and one named person accountable from offer to closing? Some providers seem to stop after an introduction. The demos all look smooth until three people are involved and a deadline is approaching.
 
I would separate the valuation from transaction support rather than accept one vague package label. Ask each provider to state the deliverable, evidence used, turnaround time, fee and exclusions in writing. Then ask who answers if the valuer, negotiator and document contact disagree or miss a deadline.

One caveat: remaining involved until closing is a broader service than producing a valuation, so it may reasonably cost more. Is your 52-day issue a fixed closing deadline, or simply how long you have been comparing providers? That changes which response commitment matters.
 
Back
Top