I’m comparing tenant placement services for a Toronto townhouse valued around C$857,200, and the quotes seem to use the same label for very different work. Some include negotiation and document coordination; others appear to end with an introduction.
What should an owner reasonably require in writing: response times, itemized fees, local rental knowledge, screening, negotiation, document handling and a named person accountable through signing? I’m also interested in what happens if the main contact goes silent near a deadline. Specific Canadian examples or useful ways to compare scopes would help more than a polished demo.
What should an owner reasonably require in writing: response times, itemized fees, local rental knowledge, screening, negotiation, document handling and a named person accountable through signing? I’m also interested in what happens if the main contact goes silent near a deadline. Specific Canadian examples or useful ways to compare scopes would help more than a polished demo.