I need to choose a provider soon, but a quick response is not useful if the quoted service stops after an introduction. This concerns a Singapore retail unit priced around S$636,500, and the proposals use “property management” for very different levels of involvement.
I plan to ask for separate written scopes for purchase coordination and any work after closing. For the transaction stage, should the quote identify the named contact, negotiation role, document tasks, local retail knowledge, fee triggers, exclusions and response deadline at each milestone? I also want an escalation route if that person becomes unavailable. Are there Singapore-specific rules or practical checks that should be assigned clearly rather than left under a broad promise to coordinate?
I plan to ask for separate written scopes for purchase coordination and any work after closing. For the transaction stage, should the quote identify the named contact, negotiation role, document tasks, local retail knowledge, fee triggers, exclusions and response deadline at each milestone? I also want an escalation route if that person becomes unavailable. Are there Singapore-specific rules or practical checks that should be assigned clearly rather than left under a broad promise to coordinate?