Several firms say their service goes beyond an energy review and includes negotiation or document coordination, but I am hesitant to pay for a bundle without knowing who is responsible for what. This concerns a Buenos Aires studio listed at ARS 1,049,000,000, and the report needs to help me decide whether to offer and how much cash downside I could face.
Would a sensible written scope separate the physical inspection, available consumption evidence, assumptions and improvement recommendations from transaction support? I also want a named contact, fixed fees, delivery and response dates, and a clear follow-up process. If access to shared building systems or records is unavailable, the service should explain that limitation and the fallback basis for its conclusions. Negotiation help could then be an optional stage with its own endpoint rather than an undefined extra.
Would a sensible written scope separate the physical inspection, available consumption evidence, assumptions and improvement recommendations from transaction support? I also want a named contact, fixed fees, delivery and response dates, and a clear follow-up process. If access to shared building systems or records is unavailable, the service should explain that limitation and the fallback basis for its conclusions. Negotiation help could then be an optional stage with its own endpoint rather than an undefined extra.