I’m comparing a packaged conveyancing service with appointing a separate buyer-side adviser for a country home around Cape Town at roughly ZAR 10,650,000. The packages use the same label but offer very different things: some mention negotiation and document coordination, while others apparently make an introduction and step away.
Before deciding, I want a written scope showing fees, response times, local due diligence and who remains responsible from offer through registration. I’m also concerned about duplicate listings and properties still advertised after their status changes. What would people reasonably expect in South Africa, and what should sit outside the conveyancing fee?
Before deciding, I want a written scope showing fees, response times, local due diligence and who remains responsible from offer through registration. I’m also concerned about duplicate listings and properties still advertised after their status changes. What would people reasonably expect in South Africa, and what should sit outside the conveyancing fee?