What do you think this Lima duplex sold for?

ben_quinn

Homeowner
Lima duplex guessing game: 4 bedrooms, 215 m², average condition, asking price PEN 825,000, and 103 days on the market. What was the final sale price?

Post one number and the two facts driving your estimate. Closest guess gets imaginary bragging rights.
 
PEN 770,000. My two factors are the 103 days on market, which suggests limited enthusiasm at the asking price, and the average condition, which gives a buyer room to negotiate.
 
Which district was it in? That missing detail could shift the answer considerably.

Without it, I’ll say PEN 790,000. I’m weighting the 215 m² floor area and the four-bedroom layout more heavily than the time on market.
 
PEN 805,000. I disagree that 103 days automatically points to a large discount; it could reflect the local supply of duplexes or an ambitious starting price. My two concrete drivers are the relatively small gap I expect from the asking price and the substantial floor area.
 
PEN 755,000. The average condition is one factor, but my bigger one is that it remained available for 103 days. It would be useful to know whether PEN 825,000 was the original asking price or followed earlier reductions, because that would change how much negotiating room was left.
 
Back
Top