AlexArcher
Homeowner
Vendors keep saying their platform can cover the whole buyer-representation process, but I hesitate when the polished demo avoids showing what happens between systems. The real test for us is whether information entered at lead stage carries into viewings, documents and transaction updates without being copied again or stripped of context.
We also need rental-yield information and support for work in multiple countries. Listing imports and open integrations are important, but I am equally concerned about document version history, permissions and an audit trail that shows who changed what. If the mobile interface is awkward, staff will simply work around it.
Which integration has removed a specific manual step for your team? For example, does a viewing note flow into the client record with the correct documents attached, or does someone still have to reconcile two versions afterward? I would also be interested in failures at the handoff between tools, not just recommendations for another dashboard.
We also need rental-yield information and support for work in multiple countries. Listing imports and open integrations are important, but I am equally concerned about document version history, permissions and an audit trail that shows who changed what. If the mobile interface is awkward, staff will simply work around it.
Which integration has removed a specific manual step for your team? For example, does a viewing note flow into the client record with the correct documents attached, or does someone still have to reconcile two versions afterward? I would also be interested in failures at the handoff between tools, not just recommendations for another dashboard.