The main constraint is the lack of clean comparables. The Warsaw mixed-use properties I’m following ask from PLN 853,200 to PLN 1,280,000, but their condition and residential-commercial mix vary enough to distort the comparison.
The snapshot shows movement of about 7.8% and a median marketing period near 93 days. I initially wondered whether weaker energy performance was producing larger discounts. A counterexample is that some buyers may never bid on those buildings, especially if financing or renovation costs are a concern, so the effect would not appear in negotiations at all.
I’m now considering tracking cut dates, fresh listing volume and relisted properties separately. Would that make the 7.8% more informative, or is the group still too mixed to support any conclusion?
The snapshot shows movement of about 7.8% and a median marketing period near 93 days. I initially wondered whether weaker energy performance was producing larger discounts. A counterexample is that some buyers may never bid on those buildings, especially if financing or renovation costs are a concern, so the effect would not appear in negotiations at all.
I’m now considering tracking cut dates, fresh listing volume and relisted properties separately. Would that make the 7.8% more informative, or is the group still too mixed to support any conclusion?