buildTheAtlas
Homeowner
The headline price of PLN 2,646,000 is clear; the ownership structure is the part that concerns me. This is a small multifamily property in Warsaw, and I want to understand which acquisition expenses may be absent from an initial quote.
My working list covers transfer tax, registration and notary or legal costs. I still need to identify any ownership restrictions, yearly property charges and expenses that depend on whether the buyer is an individual or an entity. What should I ask Polish legal and tax advisers about residency, a future sale and inheritance planning, and which items should be shown separately rather than buried in one closing total?
My working list covers transfer tax, registration and notary or legal costs. I still need to identify any ownership restrictions, yearly property charges and expenses that depend on whether the buyer is an individual or an entity. What should I ask Polish legal and tax advisers about residency, a future sale and inheritance planning, and which items should be shown separately rather than buried in one closing total?