AishaArcher
Seller
A poor match on location or building condition would be expensive to correct, so those matter more to me than dated decoration. I’m seeking a five-bedroom home around Delhi with a purchase target of ₹83,500,000 and a practical transport connection.
For any lead, I need the locality, usable floor area, tenure and current occupancy, together with the earliest possession date. The room arrangement should show whether all five are proper bedrooms rather than counting a study or staff room. Please name the nearest useful transport link, note any known building work and say whether the asking price has room for negotiation.
For any lead, I need the locality, usable floor area, tenure and current occupancy, together with the earliest possession date. The room arrangement should show whether all five are proper bedrooms rather than counting a study or staff room. Please name the nearest useful transport link, note any known building work and say whether the asking price has room for negotiation.