Before I arrange viewings, I need to turn this into a manageable shortlist. The main trade-off is transport versus condition: I can accept an older interior, but not a home that requires major structural work immediately.
The requirement is a genuine 2-bedroom home in or near Jakarta, with IDR 10,190,000,000 as the target budget. Suggestions should identify the neighbourhood, usable floor area, ownership or tenure arrangement, likely availability and the actual bedroom configuration. Please also explain the relevant transport connection rather than relying only on distance. There may be some room on price for an unusually strong match.
The requirement is a genuine 2-bedroom home in or near Jakarta, with IDR 10,190,000,000 as the target budget. Suggestions should identify the neighbourhood, usable floor area, ownership or tenure arrangement, likely availability and the actual bedroom configuration. Please also explain the relevant transport connection rather than relying only on distance. There may be some room on price for an unusually strong match.