I have settled the maximum budget at AED 2,165,000 and checked that a property needing only cosmetic improvement could work. What remains unclear is whether five bedrooms can realistically be found within roughly 130 m² in Abu Dhabi, particularly in the quiet market.
The apartment must be habitable, but I need sellers to specify whether the stated area is internal space or the marketed total, and whether the unit is serviced now or merely located in a serviced building. Clear ownership and tenure records, service-charge details and proof that any representative is authorised will be required. A brief initial summary is fine, followed by the basic documents and support for the price.
The apartment must be habitable, but I need sellers to specify whether the stated area is internal space or the marketed total, and whether the unit is serviced now or merely located in a serviced building. Clear ownership and tenure records, service-charge details and proof that any representative is authorised will be required. A brief initial summary is fine, followed by the basic documents and support for the price.