Wanted: four-bedroom home near Paris up to €538,200

ari_sky

Landlord
I’m looking for a 4-bed home near Paris with reasonable transport access and a target budget of €538,200. A dated interior is acceptable, but I want to avoid major immediate structural work.

Please include the neighbourhood, floor area, tenure or ownership arrangement, expected availability, and the nearest useful transport connection. I’d also like confirmation that these are four actual bedrooms rather than a layout relying on a living room or other convertible space.
 
“Near Paris” may be too broad for useful matches. Which station or part of Paris do you need to reach, and what maximum journey would you accept? Also, is €538,200 strictly the purchase price or your total budget including transaction costs and initial decorating? That could materially change which properties people send.
 
I would not reject every property needing work, because cosmetic renovation and structural problems are very different. Ask respondents to separate the condition of the private interior from that of the building, roof, façade and shared areas.

It would also help to say whether you will consider both houses and apartments, and whether all four bedrooms need to be full-sized. Those details, plus Sofia’s commute question, should prevent a lot of unsuitable replies.
 
Back
Top