I am torn between keeping the search broad enough to find a genuine five-bedroom home and narrowing it now to places with practical transport into São Paulo. My ceiling is R$3,612,000, although there may be some flexibility for the right floor area and layout.
I do not mind dated rooms, but I want to avoid major structural work immediately after purchase. For any possible match, it would help to know the area, approximate journey into the city, internal floor space, bedroom arrangement, occupancy status and likely availability. Please also say whether the price is firm.
If five full bedrooms are available within budget, that is my preference. If supply is limited, I would consider four bedrooms plus a properly sized office or guest room, provided the floor plan makes the compromise clear.
I do not mind dated rooms, but I want to avoid major structural work immediately after purchase. For any possible match, it would help to know the area, approximate journey into the city, internal floor space, bedroom arrangement, occupancy status and likely availability. Please also say whether the price is firm.
If five full bedrooms are available within budget, that is my preference. If supply is limited, I would consider four bedrooms plus a properly sized office or guest room, provided the floor plan makes the compromise clear.