Owners may prefer buyers who accept a property as presented, but I am hesitant to take on major structural work immediately after purchase. I am seeking a five-bedroom home in or near Rio de Janeiro with a target budget of R$2,436,000; cosmetic modernisation is acceptable where the structure and maintenance record are sound.
Transport needs to be workable, though I can consider different neighbourhoods if the route is practical. Please state the location, floor area, bedroom arrangement, availability and current occupancy, along with the form of ownership and any known title, usage or structural complications. There may be some room in the budget for a particularly close match.
Transport needs to be workable, though I can consider different neighbourhoods if the route is practical. Please state the location, floor area, bedroom arrangement, availability and current occupancy, along with the form of ownership and any known title, usage or structural complications. There may be some room in the budget for a particularly close match.