chooseTheHearth
Landlord
The budget is firm. My concern is buying a cheap 4-bed that immediately needs serious structural work.
I’m searching around Auckland with a target of NZ$627,000 and need workable transport access, though I can accept dated rooms and renovate them gradually if the main building has been cared for. Suggestions should identify the neighbourhood, floor area, tenure, bedroom arrangement and likely availability. I have not yet fixed a commute boundary, so it would also help to know what journey the location realistically supports.
I’m searching around Auckland with a target of NZ$627,000 and need workable transport access, though I can accept dated rooms and renovate them gradually if the main building has been cared for. Suggestions should identify the neighbourhood, floor area, tenure, bedroom arrangement and likely availability. I have not yet fixed a commute boundary, so it would also help to know what journey the location realistically supports.