Getting the area wrong would leave me with a difficult daily journey, while choosing on appearance alone could leave no room for essential building work. I am seeking a 4-bed home near Mumbai with useful transport access and a target price of ₹39,240,000. Older finishes are acceptable; serious structural problems requiring prompt attention are not.
Please give the neighbourhood, measured floor area, tenure and likely possession date for any suitable option. An actual bedroom breakdown would be more useful than the 4-bed label, and I would also like to know the nearest practical transport connection. I can consider some cosmetic renovation, but availability and the condition of the wider building will affect how flexible the budget can be.
Please give the neighbourhood, measured floor area, tenure and likely possession date for any suitable option. An actual bedroom breakdown would be more useful than the 4-bed label, and I would also like to know the nearest practical transport connection. I can consider some cosmetic renovation, but availability and the condition of the wider building will affect how flexible the budget can be.