[Wanted] 2-bed home near São Paulo, budget R$3,276,000

hana_nash

Homeowner
I’m looking for a 2-bed home in or near São Paulo, targeting R$3,276,000. Reasonable transport access is important. I’m happy with a dated interior, but not a property needing major immediate structural work.

If suggesting a property, please include the neighbourhood or municipality, floor area, tenure, expected availability and bedroom layout. Please also flag anything material that would take the price above the target budget.
 
“Near São Paulo” and “reasonable transport” may be interpreted very differently. It would help to name the destination the transport needs to serve, or at least the maximum journey you would consider. Also, are both apartments and houses acceptable? Without that, you may receive plenty of technically matching but impractical suggestions.
 
I wouldn’t narrow the neighbourhood too early. A commute destination and acceptable travel pattern would be more useful, then responders can suggest areas the buyer may not have considered. The missing number for me is minimum floor area—or whether a compact property with two proper bedrooms could still qualify.
 
Fair point about not choosing neighbourhoods first. Availability also needs defining: ready to occupy, available within a few months, or simply an estimated handover date? A good match on price and transport may be useless if the timing is wrong.
 
The condition requirement deserves more detail. A recently decorated interior does not establish that the building has been maintained, while an unfashionable interior does not necessarily mean major work. I’d ask anyone responding to separate cosmetic renovation from known building issues and say what condition information is actually available. An inspection would still be sensible before committing.
 
Please clarify the bedroom layout as well. Some listings may describe a small room as the second bedroom even when it works better as an office. If both rooms need to accommodate normal bedroom furniture, say so; that may be more useful than setting a rigid total floor area.
 
Thanks, these are useful distinctions. I used “near São Paulo” deliberately because I’m open to comparing the city with nearby areas rather than excluding either at the outset. I don’t have a fixed minimum floor area; two genuinely usable bedrooms matter more.

R$3,276,000 remains the target. I can consider a suggestion above it only if the difference is clearly stated and justified. For availability, an estimated date or handover window is enough. Please describe the tenure or ownership arrangement plainly rather than relying on a label.
 
That makes the request clearer. For condition, I’d still treat any listing description as preliminary. Ask for the age and present state of the main building elements where known, then arrange an independent inspection appropriate to the property before making a final decision. The amount of shared-building responsibility may also affect how you assess an apartment versus a house.
 
A simple response format should keep this manageable: neighbourhood or municipality; property type; asking price; floor area; dimensions or description of both bedrooms; transport details; tenure or ownership arrangement; known structural concerns; cosmetic work needed; and expected availability. Responders should also say when an item is unknown instead of leaving it out, especially condition and timing.
 
Back
Top