The tools I’m comparing for Seoul property conveyancing look similar on the surface. My concern is that a discounted first term could hide a costly renewal or make it difficult to leave.
Are there any professional, association or community rates in South Korea that can be confirmed directly with both the organisation and the provider? Public coupon codes are not what I’m after. Please mention any affiliation and identify the plan, eligibility conditions, normal renewal cost, included seats and price for additional users.
Trial limits, support arrangements and cancellation notice also matter. Most importantly, can matter records be exported in a usable format, and what remains accessible after the subscription ends?
Are there any professional, association or community rates in South Korea that can be confirmed directly with both the organisation and the provider? Public coupon codes are not what I’m after. Please mention any affiliation and identify the plan, eligibility conditions, normal renewal cost, included seats and price for additional users.
Trial limits, support arrangements and cancellation notice also matter. Most importantly, can matter records be exported in a usable format, and what remains accessible after the subscription ends?