hearth.able
Property investor
When a financing deadline is close, the important question is often not just whether the price is supportable, but who can provide evidence and who is allowed to act on it. I work around the Vancouver market and thought it would be useful to discuss those boundaries through specific transaction questions.
Possible topics include comparable sales, negotiation limits, low valuations, insurance, lender timing, ownership of reports and coordination among agents, appraisers and other professionals. I can share practical observations, but I will flag questions that fall within a regulated professional's scope rather than presenting one role's view as definitive.
Please give the location, property type and the immediate decision or deadline involved. Examples from other markets are welcome where local practice differs, but focused situations will be more useful than general forecasts.
Possible topics include comparable sales, negotiation limits, low valuations, insurance, lender timing, ownership of reports and coordination among agents, appraisers and other professionals. I can share practical observations, but I will flag questions that fall within a regulated professional's scope rather than presenting one role's view as definitive.
Please give the location, property type and the immediate decision or deadline involved. Examples from other markets are welcome where local practice differs, but focused situations will be more useful than general forecasts.