When a financing or transaction deadline is close, the temptation is to chase the valuation or missing document first. The difficulty is that the quickest answer may come from someone who neither commissioned the work nor has authority to release it.
I work around the Vancouver property market and thought a practical Q&A could help untangle issues such as pricing evidence, negotiation limits, financing timing, service charges, access to reports and responsibility for documents. When posting, identify the relevant jurisdiction and kind of property so the discussion is not built on the wrong process. I will distinguish general market points from questions that need regulated advice, and note where professional scope or a conflicting interest should be established.
I work around the Vancouver property market and thought a practical Q&A could help untangle issues such as pricing evidence, negotiation limits, financing timing, service charges, access to reports and responsibility for documents. When posting, identify the relevant jurisdiction and kind of property so the discussion is not built on the wrong process. I will distinguish general market points from questions that need regulated advice, and note where professional scope or a conflicting interest should be established.