I need to decide soon whether this Delhi property deserves further work. The trade-off is strong light and location against dated finishes, possible transaction costs and flood exposure.
It is a four-bedroom serviced apartment of about 90 m², in average condition, with an asking price of ₹102,700,000. I have located three active listings and one achieved sale, but the compact four-bedroom layout makes a simple per-square-metre comparison questionable.
Would you adjust only the difference in floor area, then estimate the condition work separately? I am also trying to rank the importance of the precise micro-location, lease term, recurring charges, parking and outdoor space. The flood issue may affect both access and building services, so I do not want the spreadsheet to treat it as a minor cosmetic deduction. A local appraisal will follow if the evidence supports continuing.
It is a four-bedroom serviced apartment of about 90 m², in average condition, with an asking price of ₹102,700,000. I have located three active listings and one achieved sale, but the compact four-bedroom layout makes a simple per-square-metre comparison questionable.
Would you adjust only the difference in floor area, then estimate the condition work separately? I am also trying to rank the importance of the precise micro-location, lease term, recurring charges, parking and outdoor space. The flood issue may affect both access and building services, so I do not want the spreadsheet to treat it as a minor cosmetic deduction. A local appraisal will follow if the evidence supports continuing.