Valuation check: 80 m² new-build flat in Singapore, asking S$241,200

orla_research

Property manager
Getting this wrong could mean paying a new-build premium for a flat whose lease and ongoing charges weaken its value. The property is a 3-bed of about 80 m² in Singapore, offered at S$241,200. It has good natural light and a convenient location, but the finishes look dated enough that I would grade the condition as average rather than strong.

My evidence is thin: three current listings and a single completed transaction. Instead of starting with a broad adjustment percentage, I’m thinking of matching the completed property first on micro-location, lease balance and floor area, then treating the listings only as indications of seller expectations. How would you account for the condition difference without creating false precision?

I also need to verify service charges, parking and outdoor space. Of those details, which would you investigate first before commissioning an independent local valuation?
 
Back
Top