PLN 5,372,000 is difficult to assess from the headline details alone. The immediate concern is how a 4-bed layout fits into approximately 65 m² and whether that figure represents the full usable internal area.
The Warsaw country home is described as average condition, with good light and location but dated finishes. I have three advertised comparables and one completed transaction, which is too thin to support a confident adjustment. Which would alter the valuation most: the measurement basis, plot or exclusive outdoor space, exact location, service charges, tenure, or a costed schedule of renovation work? Financing costs will limit my offer, and I plan to commission a local appraisal before committing.
The Warsaw country home is described as average condition, with good light and location but dated finishes. I have three advertised comparables and one completed transaction, which is too thin to support a confident adjustment. Which would alter the valuation most: the measurement basis, plot or exclusive outdoor space, exact location, service charges, tenure, or a costed schedule of renovation work? Financing costs will limit my offer, and I plan to commission a local appraisal before committing.