I’m assessing a 1-bed coastal home in Delhi, approximately 65 m² and in average condition, with an asking price of ₹19,620,000. Its strongest points are the natural light and location; the dated finishes and potentially high service charges are the main drawbacks.
I found three asking-price comparables but only one completed sale, so I’m reluctant to give the listings equal weight. What adjustment range would you apply for differences in floor area and condition, and how would you grade “average” condition without over-penalising cosmetic issues?
The details I think could materially change the valuation are the exact micro-location, remaining lease length, service-charge amount, parking, and outdoor space. Which single missing fact would you want first? I’ll obtain a formal local appraisal before relying on any figure, but I’d appreciate a structured way to test whether the asking price is defensible.
I found three asking-price comparables but only one completed sale, so I’m reluctant to give the listings equal weight. What adjustment range would you apply for differences in floor area and condition, and how would you grade “average” condition without over-penalising cosmetic issues?
The details I think could materially change the valuation are the exact micro-location, remaining lease length, service-charge amount, parking, and outdoor space. Which single missing fact would you want first? I’ll obtain a formal local appraisal before relying on any figure, but I’d appreciate a structured way to test whether the asking price is defensible.