I’d like the light and coastal setting to justify this purchase, but the evidence is too thin for me to trust the DKK 8,426,000 asking price. It is a 55 m² one-bedroom in average condition, with dated finishes and possible insurance expense. I have found three current listings and just one recorded transaction.
How would you compare the usable layout and condition without pretending the sample supports precise adjustments? I also need to establish whether there is a lease and how long remains, plus service charges and any private outdoor space. Which of those details would most change your view of value?
How would you compare the usable layout and condition without pretending the sample supports precise adjustments? I also need to establish whether there is a lease and how long remains, plus service charges and any private outdoor space. Which of those details would most change your view of value?