Only one of my four comparables is a completed sale, which makes it difficult to support the asking price without leaning too heavily on listings. The property is a roughly 35 m² one-bed condo in Delhi priced at ₹120,700,000, with good light but dated finishes and possible maintenance work.
Before making any adjustment, I need to confirm that all areas were measured on the same basis. I am also unsure how much weight to give the exact micro-location, parking and floor level, particularly for a small unit where a simple rate-per-square-metre comparison may distort the result.
What would you establish first, and how would you reflect the condition without applying an arbitrary percentage? The broker’s yield also appears to omit around half of the owner’s costs, so I will not rely on that or the asking comparables without a local appraisal.
Before making any adjustment, I need to confirm that all areas were measured on the same basis. I am also unsure how much weight to give the exact micro-location, parking and floor level, particularly for a small unit where a simple rate-per-square-metre comparison may distort the result.
What would you establish first, and how would you reflect the condition without applying an arbitrary percentage? The broker’s yield also appears to omit around half of the owner’s costs, so I will not rely on that or the asking comparables without a local appraisal.