I have checked three current listings and found only one recorded transaction, so the evidence is still too thin for a confident value. The subject is a 5-bed, roughly 240 m² Manila condo in average condition with an asking price of PHP 55,970,000.
Its light and location are appealing, while the older finishes and possible period without an occupant count against it. I am unsure how much weight to give the extra floor area, whether parking is included consistently, and how closely the completed sale matches the building and tenure. Which of those facts would shift your range most? I plan to commission a local appraisal before making any decision.
Its light and location are appealing, while the older finishes and possible period without an occupant count against it. I am unsure how much weight to give the extra floor area, whether parking is included consistently, and how closely the completed sale matches the building and tenure. Which of those facts would shift your range most? I plan to commission a local appraisal before making any decision.