HonestTable
Real estate agent
EGP 14,880,000 for a 230 m² townhouse is difficult to judge from the available evidence because the only closed transaction may not share the same micro-location. The Cairo property has four bedrooms, good natural light and an appealing location, but its finishes are dated and the overall condition is average. I also have three active listings for context.
What would you need to see before applying any condition adjustment: an itemised refurbishment estimate, consistent area measurements, or both? I’m also trying to rank the missing details, including exact position, ownership terms, service charges, parking and outdoor space. For example, a nearby comparable without a garden may tell me less than a slightly older sale on the same row. I’ll arrange a local appraisal before relying on a value.
What would you need to see before applying any condition adjustment: an itemised refurbishment estimate, consistent area measurements, or both? I’m also trying to rank the missing details, including exact position, ownership terms, service charges, parking and outdoor space. For example, a nearby comparable without a garden may tell me less than a slightly older sale on the same row. I’ll arrange a local appraisal before relying on a value.