theo_rates
Market analyst
I want to establish whether NGN 2,092,000,000 can be justified, but the evidence is thin: this is a 1-bed detached home of about 225 m², and I have only one known sale alongside three active listings.
The house is in average condition. Natural light and the location appeal to me, while the finishes are dated and the property-tax position still needs checking. How would you normalize larger or smaller comparables to 225 m² without implying false precision?
My decision rule is currently this: if the sold property is in the same immediate area and has similar parking, I would use it as the main anchor and treat condition separately. If either of those differs materially, I would regard the listings mainly as an upper boundary. Would exact micro-location, parking, lease length, service charges or outdoor space change your view most?
The house is in average condition. Natural light and the location appeal to me, while the finishes are dated and the property-tax position still needs checking. How would you normalize larger or smaller comparables to 225 m² without implying false precision?
My decision rule is currently this: if the sold property is in the same immediate area and has similar parking, I would use it as the main anchor and treat condition separately. If either of those differs materially, I would regard the listings mainly as an upper boundary. Would exact micro-location, parking, lease length, service charges or outdoor space change your view most?