We would like this Warsaw flat to work as our first rental, but there is not enough solid sales evidence yet to justify the price. It is a 4-bed new-build of about 165 m², offered at PLN 3,002,000. The light and location appeal to us, while the finishes seem dated despite the property being described as average condition.
There are three relevant listings and just one achieved sale. I am unsure how much weight to give that sale or whether the unusually large size warrants a lower rate per square metre. A room-by-room estimate of finishing work may be more useful than a broad condition discount.
Which detail should we establish first: exact micro-location, ownership or lease terms, parking, outdoor space, or the monthly service charge? The charges may be particularly important once we test the likely rent and ongoing costs. We will obtain a local appraisal, but I would like to organise the comparison properly before then.
There are three relevant listings and just one achieved sale. I am unsure how much weight to give that sale or whether the unusually large size warrants a lower rate per square metre. A room-by-room estimate of finishing work may be more useful than a broad condition discount.
Which detail should we establish first: exact micro-location, ownership or lease terms, parking, outdoor space, or the monthly service charge? The charges may be particularly important once we test the likely rent and ongoing costs. We will obtain a local appraisal, but I would like to organise the comparison properly before then.