lila.wells
Real estate agent
COP 1,722,000,000 is the figure I am trying to test for a 160 m², 5-bed new-build flat in Bogotá that has been listed for 67 days. I initially expected the size and natural light to support the price, but dated finishes and possible future reserve costs make that assumption less secure.
There are three active comparables available to me, yet just one confirmed transaction. Rather than treating the unsold properties as proof of value, how would you use them to set an upper boundary and adjust the completed comparison for floor area and condition?
My next step is a local appraisal, but first I want to verify the fact most likely to change the analysis. Would you prioritise the exact micro-location, parking allocation, service charges and reserve position, outdoor space, or any relevant lease terms?
There are three active comparables available to me, yet just one confirmed transaction. Rather than treating the unsold properties as proof of value, how would you use them to set an upper boundary and adjust the completed comparison for floor area and condition?
My next step is a local appraisal, but first I want to verify the fact most likely to change the analysis. Would you prioritise the exact micro-location, parking allocation, service charges and reserve position, outdoor space, or any relevant lease terms?