StrongMeter
Developer
I need to decide shortly whether this is worth pursuing, and the trade-off is becoming clearer: the light and position appeal to me, but the dated interior and possible energy work could absorb a meaningful amount. It is a 3-bed coastal home in Zurich, around 100 m², with an asking price of CHF 871,200.
The simple rate is CHF 8,712 per m², although that ignores parking, outside space, tenure and differences in condition. My evidence consists of three properties still being marketed and a single recorded sale. How much weight would you give that sale if its floor-area measurement or exact setting differs? I am arranging an independent local valuation, but first want to identify the one missing detail most likely to change the range.
The simple rate is CHF 8,712 per m², although that ignores parking, outside space, tenure and differences in condition. My evidence consists of three properties still being marketed and a single recorded sale. How much weight would you give that sale if its floor-area measurement or exact setting differs? I am arranging an independent local valuation, but first want to identify the one missing detail most likely to change the range.