I have checked three active comparables and one completed transaction, but the ownership form and layout still are not clear enough for me to value this confidently. The Atlanta villa is offered at $1,370,000, with one bedroom across roughly 1,830 sq ft. It has good light and location, while dated finishes and possible energy costs put it around average condition in my view.
I’m not convinced floor area deserves the usual emphasis here. If the extra space cannot function like the bedrooms or living areas buyers expect, a square-foot calculation may overstate it. I’d narrow the range using the closed property’s layout, documented improvement costs, outdoor space and any recurring service or association charges. A local appraisal will be needed before I rely on the result.
I’m not convinced floor area deserves the usual emphasis here. If the extra space cannot function like the bedrooms or living areas buyers expect, a square-foot calculation may overstate it. I’d narrow the range using the closed property’s layout, documented improvement costs, outdoor space and any recurring service or association charges. A local appraisal will be needed before I rely on the result.