I’m tracking three-bedroom small multifamily properties in Utrecht, with my latest snapshot covering April 2025. Well-presented properties appear to be moving in roughly 55 days, while those needing work remain available longer.
What I cannot reconcile is the relationship between advertised prices and completed deals. The visible gap looks close to 4.3%, but asking data are much easier to find than reliable completed figures.
Does this look like a short seasonal change, or are buyers becoming more selective? Completed transactions or direct neighbourhood observations would be especially useful. Please mention the area and avoid applying citywide headlines to individual neighbourhoods.
What I cannot reconcile is the relationship between advertised prices and completed deals. The visible gap looks close to 4.3%, but asking data are much easier to find than reliable completed figures.
Does this look like a short seasonal change, or are buyers becoming more selective? Completed transactions or direct neighbourhood observations would be especially useful. Please mention the area and avoid applying citywide headlines to individual neighbourhoods.