If I mistake a change in listing mix for a wider Utrecht trend, the 10.6% figure could lead to the wrong conclusion. In April 2026, well-presented studios appear to be taking about 95 days, while renovation properties are generally staying advertised for longer.
I cannot yet tell whether this reflects seasonal activity, buyer selectivity, policy timing or samples drawn from different neighbourhoods and periods. I’m particularly unsure whether the price gap compares completed sales with original asking prices, latest asking prices or unrelated active listings. For those following Utrecht, which matched data would you check first? It would help to keep neighbourhood observations separate from citywide claims.
I cannot yet tell whether this reflects seasonal activity, buyer selectivity, policy timing or samples drawn from different neighbourhoods and periods. I’m particularly unsure whether the price gap compares completed sales with original asking prices, latest asking prices or unrelated active listings. For those following Utrecht, which matched data would you check first? It would help to keep neighbourhood observations separate from citywide claims.