I don’t have an immediate purchase deadline, which is probably why my reading list keeps expanding. I’m a homeowner in Utrecht and want to understand apartments and condos properly before deciding whether this is preparation for another home or a possible investment.
My main questions are how to compare completed sales with asking prices, account for transaction and management costs, and judge renovation or building-level risk. I’d also like to compare methods used in other markets rather than rely entirely on local impressions. Would the Netherlands board and a basic legal checklist be the sensible starting point before digging into sales data?
My main questions are how to compare completed sales with asking prices, account for transaction and management costs, and judge renovation or building-level risk. I’d also like to compare methods used in other markets rather than rely entirely on local impressions. Would the Netherlands board and a basic legal checklist be the sensible starting point before digging into sales data?