Zillow has been useful for finding possibilities, but I am not yet confident enough to use it as the final record for this search. I am in Boston looking for a serviced apartment around Hong Kong, and the closing-cost material has been especially helpful. The concern is that repeated adverts, uncertain availability and conflicting floor-area descriptions make side-by-side comparisons unreliable.
How are others checking the location of map pins, previous prices and links to sold records? I would also like to know whether mobile filters and saved alerts surface genuinely new options or simply recirculate adverts already seen.
The expected follow-up after an enquiry is unclear as well. Is there a reliable date, advertiser confirmation or other record I should obtain before treating a listing as current and adding it to a serious shortlist?
How are others checking the location of map pins, previous prices and links to sold records? I would also like to know whether mobile filters and saved alerts surface genuinely new options or simply recirculate adverts already seen.
The expected follow-up after an enquiry is unclear as well. Is there a reliable date, advertiser confirmation or other record I should obtain before treating a listing as current and adding it to a serious shortlist?