I can either treat 66 visible days as evidence that these Bogotá listings are moving slowly, or wait for completed-sale information that may be difficult to obtain. Neither option feels reliable on its own because withdrawn and relisted properties could make the first measure misleading.
The sample covers asking prices from COP 1,919,000,000 to COP 2,878,000,000 and consists mostly of listings described as studios. I first suspected lease length was separating faster stock from stale stock, but occupancy details are inconsistent. Would it be more useful to compare apparently vacant and occupied units first, then record price-cut timing, financing issues and neighbourhood-level results?
The sample covers asking prices from COP 1,919,000,000 to COP 2,878,000,000 and consists mostly of listings described as studios. I first suspected lease length was separating faster stock from stale stock, but occupancy details are inconsistent. Would it be more useful to compare apparently vacant and occupied units first, then record price-cut timing, financing issues and neighbourhood-level results?