The lack of reliable completed-sale evidence is what makes the opening number difficult. The Seoul warehouse is listed at ₩1,566,000,000, has been on the market for 119 days and needs updating. An earlier transaction fell through, but I do not yet know whether financing, appraisal or the property's condition caused it.
I am considering ₩1,472,040,000, which is 6% under the asking price. I could support it with clear financing evidence and accommodate the seller's preferred completion timing, while keeping inspection, finance and appraisal protections. Would you present the updating allowance through the price, or leave room to discuss repair credits after inspection? The answer may depend on why that first deal failed.
I am considering ₩1,472,040,000, which is 6% under the asking price. I could support it with clear financing evidence and accommodate the seller's preferred completion timing, while keeping inspection, finance and appraisal protections. Would you present the updating allowance through the price, or leave room to discuss repair credits after inspection? The answer may depend on why that first deal failed.