A single all-in estimate feels too vague. Building my own list is not much better if I use categories that do not match how a Tokyo townhouse purchase is actually handled.
The price is about ¥208,100,000, and I need a licensed local professional to separate acquisition charges, registration work, professional costs and recurring property payments. I also want the estimate to identify who performs and files each task instead of assuming that everything I might call “notary work” belongs under one fee.
What documents should I provide so the second opinion can address residency, the intended ownership structure, future capital-gains treatment and inheritance planning? I will also confirm whether the purchase includes both land and building or any shared interest, since that seems likely to affect the breakdown.
The price is about ¥208,100,000, and I need a licensed local professional to separate acquisition charges, registration work, professional costs and recurring property payments. I also want the estimate to identify who performs and files each task instead of assuming that everything I might call “notary work” belongs under one fee.
What documents should I provide so the second opinion can address residency, the intended ownership structure, future capital-gains treatment and inheritance planning? I will also confirm whether the purchase includes both land and building or any shared interest, since that seems likely to affect the breakdown.