The lowest fee among the three proposals is tempting, but after 57 days I am still uneasy about choosing on price when the work included differs so much. This is for a new-build flat in Tokyo. One proposal covers presentation and negotiation; another has a low headline figure but adds charges as the sale progresses.
I want to reduce the choice to something concrete. If the named contact handles offers, qualifies buyers and supports the file after agreement, I could accept a leaner package. If those jobs pass to unknown staff or attract extra fees, I would favour the fuller service. Besides the fee basis, recent results and conflict disclosure, what written detail would most affect your decision?
I want to reduce the choice to something concrete. If the named contact handles offers, qualifies buyers and supports the file after agreement, I could accept a leaner package. If those jobs pass to unknown staff or attract extra fees, I would favour the fuller service. Besides the fee basis, recent results and conflict disclosure, what written detail would most affect your decision?