I want an agent who will manage the Manchester villa sale properly from launch through to completion, but the three proposals make that difficult to judge. Their fees differ materially, and the scope behind each figure is inconsistent. Photography and negotiation appear bundled in one proposal, while other tasks are priced as extras elsewhere.
Should I first ask all three agents for an itemised total based on the same assumed sale price? Beyond the cost, I want to compare recent relevant results, buyer checks, viewing feedback, offer handling and support if a buyer withdraws.
The named contact also matters to me. I do not want to choose someone based on the person giving the valuation only to have the file passed to an unknown team after an offer is accepted. What would you ask about photography scope, availability and responsibility for progressing the sale?
Should I first ask all three agents for an itemised total based on the same assumed sale price? Beyond the cost, I want to compare recent relevant results, buyer checks, viewing feedback, offer handling and support if a buyer withdraws.
The named contact also matters to me. I do not want to choose someone based on the person giving the valuation only to have the file passed to an unknown team after an offer is accepted. What would you ask about photography scope, availability and responsibility for progressing the sale?