gentle_lane
Homeowner
The 2-bed detached home has attracted several plausible applicants, but no one is strongest on every measure. One has better documented income, another has more persuasive references, and the available credit information points elsewhere.
I want to set the weighting before choosing anyone, using criteria that are consistent, lawful and genuinely relevant to payment reliability. How much importance would you give affordability, income stability, verified rental history and the applicant’s likely length of stay? I would also like to know which familiar screening rules create reassurance without predicting much. If deposit handling or other local practice changes the answer outside Barcelona, please say how.
I want to set the weighting before choosing anyone, using criteria that are consistent, lawful and genuinely relevant to payment reliability. How much importance would you give affordability, income stability, verified rental history and the applicant’s likely length of stay? I would also like to know which familiar screening rules create reassurance without predicting much. If deposit handling or other local practice changes the answer outside Barcelona, please say how.