Several Sydney providers say they can look after the whole process, but I hesitate because their written descriptions stop at very different points. This concerns a studio around A$1,132,000, and some proposals include negotiation and document coordination while others seem limited to an introduction.
What should be set out before anyone is appointed: named responsibilities, response times, itemised charges, local knowledge, and the point at which the service ends? I also want the document trail and exclusions made explicit, including who handles matters between offer and settlement. Examples of a clear quoted scope would be useful, particularly where local rules mean another adviser or service provider must take over.
What should be set out before anyone is appointed: named responsibilities, response times, itemised charges, local knowledge, and the point at which the service ends? I also want the document trail and exclusions made explicit, including who handles matters between offer and settlement. Examples of a clear quoted scope would be useful, particularly where local rules mean another adviser or service provider must take over.